메뉴 건너뛰기

미용국 정보 게시판 (정회원이상 사용가능)

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF CONDITIONAL GRATUITOUS TRANSPORTATION

For good and valuable consideration including the terms set forth in this document, I, _____________________________________ (print name) , domiciled at __________________________ ­­­___________________________________, New Jersey,  hereby agree, acknowledge and understand that any gratuitous transportation services provided to me between my residence and my place of work do not constitute a job benefit to which I am entitled as a consequence of my employment with_______________________ (company name) I specifically understand and agree that such transportation services are provided to me solely as a courtesy.  I also understand that any time spent by me in transportation to and from work is not compensable to me by my employer in any way.  Finally, I understand that this gratuitous transportation service may be altered, interrupted, suspended of terminated at any time, in the driver’s sole and exclusive discretion, with or without advance notice to me of any kind.   

RELEASE OF LIABILITY RELATED TO TRANSPORTATION

For good and valuable consideration including the terms set forth in this document, I, _____________________________________ (print name) , hereby assume all the risk of physical injury, death or property damage resulting from any vehicular accident or other occurrence in any way related to my transportation.  I hereby specifically waive, release and discharge each of___________________________ (company name, owner name), together with each of their affiliates, agents, employees, officers, assigns, drivers and representatives (jointly referred to as “the Releasees”) from any and all claims, demands, costs, causes of action, or damages I may suffer as a result of property loss or destruction, or personal injuries or even death, sustained by me as passenger in any vehicle driven by any of the Releasees. Furthermore, I intend this waiver and release to be legally binding on my heirs, executors, administrators, estate and assigns. I, the undersigned, hereby state that I am an adult over the age of eighteen (18) years, that I am mentally competent to make this release and that I completely understand and accept all terms and conditions set forth above.

Signature:           ________________________________

Print Name:       ________________________________

DATE:       ________________________________

drive wave.docx    drive wave.pdf

협회 회원에 정식가입을 해야 정회원이 됩니다
오늘:
어제:
전체: